Module LGX Q-Fibre may be used for crossing fibre-optic cables, patchcords and pigtails. It is also a good solution for splitter adaptation and Wave Division Multiplexing Systems WDM, CWDM and DWDM. It consists of the box, the distribution board and the cover. The embossments on the side wall of the box make it easy and functional to organise cables in an aesthetic way. Modules are installed in the Chassis by means of the snap. Such solution facilitates very quick installation and dismantling of the modules, without the need to use additional tools. Thanks to its compact size, it permits a very efficient use of space inside the data communication cabinet.
- 1U module holds up to 9 sockets, (SC)
- 2U module holds up to 18 sockets (SC)
- 3U module holds up to 27 sockets (SC)
- Available sizes: LGX SINGLE, LGX DOUBLE,
- Dimensions [H x W x D]: SINGLE - 29.0x129.5x165.0 mm, DOUBLE - 58.3x129.5x165.0 mm,
- Possibility to describe the ports on the front panel,
- Types of connectors: SC, ST, FC, LC, E2000,
- Polishing standards: PC, UPC, APC 8°,
- Possibility to mount a cable gland M16,
- Holders in the LGX are designed for placement in the following housings: Chassis
- LGX 19'' 1U (3 modules), 2U (6 modules),
3U (12 modules),
- Colour: RAL7035 (light grey) glossy, other colours on request.